The tools on this page are use to preform calculations. You will be provided approximate compensation based on your personalized inputs. No identifying data is requested nor retained by this website.
- Retirement Choice Calculator - This calculator will give you a comparison between High-3 vs. CSB/REDUX Retirement Plans.
- RMC Calculator - RMC represents a basic level of compensation which every service member receives, directly or indirectly, in-cash or in-kind, and which is common to all military personnel based on their pay grade, years of service, and family size.
- Final Pay Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the Final Pay retirement system.
- High-36 Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the High-36 Year Average retirement system.
- CSB-REDUX Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the CSB/REDUX retirement system.
- SCAADL Calculator - This special monthly compensation is for eligible catastrophically injured or ill Service members who require assistance with activities of daily living or who are at a high risk for personal safety and cannot live independently in the community without caregiver support.
Below are Service Specific Calculators hosted on other DoD sites.